iRecord is the first system of its kind to be designed from the ground up for the ERI (Electronic Recording of Interrogations) application. The iRecord Vi system has been co-designed by a select group of detectives and law enforcement professionals (our customers) who have told us what THEY WANT in their ULTIMATE ERI system.
Click Here to learn how iRecord recently helped secure a 100 year sentence on a career criminal and at the same time made Springfield, IL "a safer community" according to their State's Attorney
Our mission was to "create something that was easier to use than a VCR" but "eliminate the incredible complexity and proprietary nature of digital recording" so interviewers can do what they do best. Our customers will tell you we have succeeded in a major way to bring the most simple to use, but powerful ERI system to market. Our system is based on industry standards such as MPEG and Windows Media technologies. All systems are based on the Microsoft Windows operating system to ensure full compatibility and expansion for many years to come. All the power you need for ERI at the touch of a button.
- Achieve 100% compliance with new State and Federal mandates.
- ONE TOUCH Recording that is actually EASIER to operate than a standard VHS recorder.
- Produce superior quality digital video and audio recordings.
- Enjoy the inherent time-saving features, unlike a Digital Video Recorder.
- Easily duplicate selected portions of interviews to CD or DVD.
- Eliminate the use of "bulky" Analog audio cassette and Video VHS tapes by transitioning digital recordings that utilize CD/DVD technology.
- Search and retrieve all annotations and audio/video associated with a particular interview at the click of a mouse.
- Legal Prosecution & Defense • Gain immediate access to relevant interrogation recordings.
- Make personal case-relevant notes about the case while reviewing audio/video.
- Save valuable review time with superior quality recordings.
- Save time while creating presentations for courtrooms.
- Improve productivity without changing established operating procedures.
- Effortlessly share recordings via CD or DVD or your local area network.
- Achieve quick return on investment (ROI).